Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 1 with Sensa Results!

Hi guys! This morning I was so excited to weigh in after 1 week trying out with Sensa I lose 4.8lbs from starting weigh in at 210lbs. So current weight right now is 205.2lbs awesome! Despite that I am not very knowledgeable about the food I ate and all of its Nurtitional facts but just following 1,200 calories a day I think helps and avoid soda and replaced it with just water or green tea. 

Tomorrow is another day and I will start my Week 2. Starting weight is 205.2lbs at least I am hoping to lose another 4-6lbs I will avoid carbs and eat some yogurt or salad. Anyway, Thanks again Sensa! I may have only used this weight loss system in one week but I definitely see results! and I can't wait to lose more! =) Good Luck to you too especially to those who just started the same time I did. God Bless You all!

No comments:

Post a Comment