Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great Tips From Coach Miriam

Hi guys, just thought to share these great tips from Coach Miriam from our community forums so that It will also reminds me about it, since I check my blog daily I want to read this over and over again so I will get used to it. I know I had been skipping my breakfast but I will really try to wake up early so Sensa will see more great results! Thank you Coach Miriam for great tips! =)


Tips on using SENSA:
  1. Sprinkle everything you eat except liquids. 
  2. Eat until you START to feel full and STOP. 
  3. Eat 3 small meals and 3 healthy treats a day. 
  4. Drink plenty of water (64 fluid oz daily).

3 to 6 meals a day:
It is important for you to eat 3 small meals and 3 healthy treats or 6 small meals a day. There are several benefits for you in doing this.
  1. Your metabolism slows down during the night and by eating breakfast you gives yourself a kick-start and gets your engine (metabolism) running again.
  2.  Eating more sensible meals more often will prevent you from feeling hungry throughout the day.
  3.  Eating foods that contain fiber and protein will help you feel fuller for long periods of time and keeps us from snacking so often.
  4. Also drinking at least 64 ounces of water will also help you with washing out the toxins and fats from your system and keep your body from experiencing dehydration. In fact many times we think we are hungry when our body is really thirsty.
  5. Try to eat no later than 3 hours before you go to bed as this helps you digest your food properly.

Hope these great tips from Coach Miriam will also encourage you to follow to help you see best results using Sensa weight loss products. Good Luck to you too! and God Bless to you all! 

1 comment:

  1. One of the rumors I heard was that it makes your food look less appealing because you are supposed to sprinkle it heavily enough to see it and who wants to look at a bunch of crystals that don't dissolve. But it was okay for me. I was able to lose 15lbs in 4 months and still progressing.

    ReplyDelete