Thursday, September 29, 2011

Journey with Sensa Day 6

Hi guys, Yesterday I forgot to post what I ate. I pretty much not craving or hungry all the time. I skipped breakfast again, but I did ate some bread with some scrambled eggs for lunch and I think that's probably at least 400 calories, I also cooked some chicken fried rice for dinner and serve a bowl for myself I believed that's about 600 calories, I ate some crackers about 200 calories and drink a lots of water. So overall I ate 1200 calories of course I didn't forget to sprinkle Sensa.

Today, I woke up around 9am which is not very usual to me. I prepared myself just a piece of toasted bread and just water. As I get ready for work Dad gave me a spicy chicken sandwich form Carl's Jr. So I ate it for my 15minutes break at 4pm. For dinner I ate the left over chicken fried rice. overall I believed I ate about 1200 calories of course I always sprinkle Sensa in everything I ate. So far my week 1 is great!

Tomorrow is Weigh In again to check how much weight I lose for Week 1. Im excited! I will be eating more greens and cut down my carbs as well, I also started to drink some green tea which is not too bad. So Hopefully I am aiming that I will lose 4-6lbs at least for week 1. Again, Thank you Sensa! can't wait to finish my Month 1 and start to Month 2. How about you? How is your progress? Anyway, Thanks for reading my blog and until tomorrow again. God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment