Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 4 with Sensa Results!

Hi guys, Month 1 of Sensa is over for me! excited to start Month 2 today, My week 4 was fine and did lose 3.5 lbs in 1 week. so far the total Month lose for Month 1 is 10lbs yes it's amazing. I didn't even have to go to the gym to exercise regularly and still I lose 10lbs, the average Month Lose with Sensa is 5lbs but I did it times two. I am proud to say that Sensa helps me with my journey. Eating right is one of the key things I learned from Month 1, that includes avoiding soda and just drink 64oz f water/day, limit my calories 1,200/day not over and not under. Also never forget to sprinkle Sensa over whatever you eat during your meals.  

This coming week and starting Week 1 for Month 2 I will include going to the gym at least 3 times a day, do some Zumba classes which is super fun. Anyway, Thanks for following me during my Month 1 journey and still looking forward for more upcoming Months to come with Sensa. Have a great day everyone and God Bless always!

No comments:

Post a Comment