Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Journey with Sensa Day 12

Hi guys, Today I really didn't feel like eating at all, but instead I just ate apples and some crackers, also just drink a lot of water. of course I sprinkled Sensa over my fruits and crackers. I know I shouldn't eat less than 1200 calories a day or I will go into Starvation mode but it just happen today. I just don't feel like eating that's why, and also I have been noticing that I can smell the Sensa "Tastants" in my food, I know I can't taste them but I can totally smell it and so effective makes me don't want to eat my food after that, I see now how that "Tastants" really work channeled from our nose to our brain and makes us feel and think we are already full. Anyway, That's it for today guys, I will post another journey tomorrow. God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment